Sunday, May 11, 2008

hike! or maybe not...

Yesterday I decided that we should go on a hike. I searched for easy, family hikes that are in the Salt Lake area, and decided on Donut Falls. I was way excited to see this beautiful waterfall, so I called our faithful friend Kelly, and we headed up the canyon.

We headed up and up and up and the farther up we got, the more snow was on the ground. We got to the trail head for Donut Falls and saw that it was still closed for winter! All that driving for nothing.

So, on our way down we stopped at another trail head and decided to hike there. This trail was still marked as closed for the winter, but we went on the paved part anyways. We walked for maybe 15 minutes before quitting because there was too much snow, but I guess that's better than nothing.

Here are the pictures we took:

Me and Nathan enjoying nature and loving each other.

Kelly looking like a hot mountain-woman.

No comments: