This is Carl amid moving boxes. He loves to perch on this box, look out the window, and watch the birds. He also enjoys batting at Lenny when Lenny walks by. Carl's meow is deep and very manly; it makes me laugh every morning. He meows the most in the morning because he wants the milk from my cereal; he loves his milks.
This is Lenny squatting on the leather chair. He loves being with us and follows us wherever we go. He sleeps on the bed with us, often under the covers! He is our baby because he's younger and smaller than Carl. He loves kitty treats, but will eat pretty much anything we're eating. Yesterday he tried to steal a peanut butter cookie that I was eating. I just realized that these aren't very good pictures of Lenny; he looks more ferocious than usual.
2 comments:
Aw, they're so cute and furry, I'm feeling a little sneezy just lookin at em.
Ummmm, yeah, I tried to change it to a white font, but the bleepity bleepin thing won't do it! If I said the f word, I would have totally said it like 5 times when I was trying to do that.
What cute boys. I am sure mom and dad will be glad to have them although I hope they don't kill our siblings with allergy issues in August.
Post a Comment