Tuesday, March 4, 2008
fun with clinical trials
So some of you know that I am participating in the EAGeR study at the U. I am having so much fun testing my fertility every day. It sounds like a pain to have to pee in a cup then pour it in a test tube then put the test stick the in rest of the pee, etc, but it's actually kind of fun. My favorite is checking my fertility, it's like reading a Magic 8 Ball! Even if the reimbursement is minimal, I think it is totally worth it to have all these people and gadgets working with me to get pregnant. I was also excited that they're willing to work with me through the move. I wonder if it matters that I don't think taking baby aspirin will change anything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nah, I don't think it matters if you think it will help or not. they just want you to be their little guinea pig. i also think it would be fun/interesting to test your fertilty daily. that will be neat to see if your fertil days are pretty much the same month to month. like i told you, those ovulation sticks are expensive so that's nice they give you that machine thing for free.
Post a Comment