Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Jazz Game

Yesterday Nathan and I went to a Jazz game with Dani and her non-boyfriend. It was so fun! I hate basketball but it is fun to go to games and be part of the excitement and emotion. I love watching everyone watch the game and screaming when the Jazz score. We were on the 13th row...you can see in the picture below how close we were to the court. Nathan's mom gave these tickets to us because they were purchased by the woman who embezzled from his dad's practice.

None of us had ever been this close to the court; I didn't need to look at the jumbo-tron! I could see all of the players' facial expressions and the interaction between the teams. I loved how nice D-Will seems, he greeted everyone on the other team. Okur had a great night and he make like 5 or so 3-pointers! I kind of thought that he was useless, but he was on fire last night. In this picture Boozer is shooting. We smoked the Denver Nuggets 132 to 105. Go Jazz!




We also had a good time meeting the man Dani's "hanging out with". We went out for dinner and then went to the game. Brodie and Nathan spent most of the night chatting about various common interests. Dani and I just listened in and smiled at them. He seems nice and it was a fun double date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you chop your hair!? It looks adorable! When did you have time? Am I crazy?