Tagged by Courtney
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Nathan
C- Cake or Pie? Does cheesecake count? If so, cheesecake. Nathan's mom makes super good cheesecake and Costco kind is good too.
D- Day of Choice? I love my Saturdays. I wish that I had two of them a week, one before Sunday to get things done and one after Sunday to recover.
E- Essential Item? Lenny and Carl (I guess that's two items). I love those kitties
F- Favorite Color? My favorite colors are bright green (or what Nate calls, "that hideous color green") and purple.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Sourpatch Kids. I don't like gummy things unless they have that sugar coating or Cinnamon Bears.A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Nathan
C- Cake or Pie? Does cheesecake count? If so, cheesecake. Nathan's mom makes super good cheesecake and Costco kind is good too.
D- Day of Choice? I love my Saturdays. I wish that I had two of them a week, one before Sunday to get things done and one after Sunday to recover.
E- Essential Item? Lenny and Carl (I guess that's two items). I love those kitties
F- Favorite Color? My favorite colors are bright green (or what Nate calls, "that hideous color green") and purple.
H-Hometown? Brandon, Vermont
I- Favorite Indulgence? Right now I'm loving the mini Cadbury eggs. I love to microwave them so that when I crunch into the candy shell, they're all soft.
J- January or July?JULY! I hate being cold and by July we'll be residents of Vermont!
K- Kids? Whenever God decides we're ready
L- Life isn't complete without? Family. I'm excited to relax with Nate's family this weekend.
M- Marriage date? April 6, 2007
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers and 2 sisters resulting in 2 nieces and 8 nephews with 2 more on the way!
O- Oranges or Apples? Clementines. I love those little oranges
P- Phobias and Fears? Ghosts and things that go, "BUMP" in the night. Oh, and Nathan leaving me.
Q- Quote? I have so many favorite quotes...where to start? "There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich" -Marlene Dietrich
R- Reason to smile? My students' journals. They make me laugh non-stop.
S- Season of choice?Autumn. I love the leaves and I'll actually be home to see them this year!
T- Tag three people? Courtney did more than 3 so I just say, anyone who feels the urge.
U- Unknown fact about me? I think I like being chubby.
V- Vegetable? Peas and squash and avocado and corn and carrots and fresh spinach
W- Worst Habit? My temper in all facets of my life.
Y- Your favorite food? Thai curry. Yum
Z- Zodiac Sign? Lebra
V- Vegetable? Peas and squash and avocado and corn and carrots and fresh spinach
W- Worst Habit? My temper in all facets of my life.
Y- Your favorite food? Thai curry. Yum
Z- Zodiac Sign? Lebra
1 comment:
Funny thing...I just bought some clementines. I may have to bring one or two for 3rd period!
Post a Comment