Sunday, March 9, 2008

great new hair cut

Against the wishes of my husband, I cut my hair. I was so sick of the split ends! It was flat and I was just annoyed. So while Nathan was grocery shopping, I went to Great Clips and got my hair cut. I thought he knew that I was cutting it all off...

I guess that Nathan thought I was just getting a trim (even though he'd seen me looking at pictures of Katie Holmes and Jenny McCarthy).

Anyway, he's mad and me and is threatening to grow his hair out. I really hope he doesn't because he looks so much cuter with shorter hair. If anyone can reason with him, please do! I tried to tell him that there were lots of benefits to me cutting my hair. For example, because I cut off more than 10 inches, I got a free hair cut! They have a program where if you cut off 10 inches or more, the salon donates it to Locks of Love. I was excited, I'd donated there before when I cut off my really long hair. I love my new hair! It leaves me no choice but to leave it down, instead of my constant low bun or braids. I couldn't stop smiling yesterday because I love it!

5 comments:

Annie M. said...

I think we must have gotten similar hair cuts. You saw a picture of my cut, right? It's really short in the back. Your's looks cute! You look so serious in the top photo! I am not sure what you can do to get Nathan to keep his hair short.... I have some ideas but I won't post them on here. Ha ha ha. Looks like you had fun at the Jazz game! I miss you.......

SS said...

I like your haircut! Remember once upon a time that guy at the young writers' conference that made nasty comments to me about having short hair? That still makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Loved the haircut. The kids did, too...I heard about it all day. Just ignore cs

winter said...

I really like your hair cut! It looks really good. Way to be brave!

Anonymous said...

That katie holmes haircut inspired my haircut. Looks like great minds still think alike.